Welcome to Berra Productions home-page!

We are a non-profitable team that creates Original Movies mostly focused on
Horror/Thriller/Drama
and publish them on YouTube.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All pictures shown in posts on this page have been found by searching google and I claim no ownership of any of them (pictures I do own however will be marked). I do have the exclusive ownership of the "Berra Productions Logo" though.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Crosses and Locations

Hey everyone! Today's meeting went really well! :) We've decided which locations we're going to use for the various scenes and planned a lot regarding a wooded cross that we're going to use for our movie. One of our members has a couple of friends that deal in wood-work and has showed their interest in making a wooden funeral-cross for one of our scenes. It's gonna be awesome! I've attached a sketch of how it's going to look in the right of this post. We're slowly getting there! :D

The only major thing left to do now is for me to continue writing dialog. Since the time one member and I went through all the scenes (as mentioned in my last post) I've finally managed to get all scenes in the right order as they are going to appear in the film. Now, as I just mentioned, the dialog for these scenes are the only thing left for us to fix before we can start filming. Yay! xD

That's all for now folks. Stay tuned for next week's post! Yeah, we're having a film meeting next week as well! :D

Berra out.

No comments:

Post a Comment