Welcome to Berra Productions home-page!

We are a non-profitable team that creates Original Movies mostly focused on
Horror/Thriller/Drama
and publish them on YouTube.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All pictures shown in posts on this page have been found by searching google and I claim no ownership of any of them (pictures I do own however will be marked). I do have the exclusive ownership of the "Berra Productions Logo" though.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Trailer Of Sorts

Hey everyone! I've just uploaded a trailer for our latest movie called "Salvation's Truth" on YouTube. It's going to be a combined thriller/drama/horror genred movie with a good bunch of humour as well.

The clips we've used for this trailer are not the ones we'll be using for the full-movie. This is just a short sneek-peek.

We made some test-filming at our latest film-meeting and this is what came out of it. I decided to make a trailer of these clips and I think I managed pretty well to put it together in a decent manner! :)

CHECK IT OUT HERE! :)

Berra out.

No comments:

Post a Comment